Static or Dynamic?
- Low cost
- Need only a small amount of web space
- The site is light so it loads fast
- If you want to change the content then the coding is known
- Developers need to change content every time
- Comparative costs are high
- It takes more web space
- Dynamic sites also load faster in the current 4G network era
- No coding seems to be known
- Having a simple user-friendly interface, the average user can add, edit, delete and update content as well. There is no need to spend time behind the developer
Question: Then create a static or dynamic website for my organization?
Answer: If your organization’s information is specific and you want people to always see this information, then a static website is useful for you. And if you want to inform your customers of your organization’s updated information through regular notice updates, new articles or ideas about new products, and you want your website to be controlled only by you, then Dynamic Website is useful for you.
Why Choose Us?